One of the entrance, a restaurant named Paparazzi was located. Didn't went in there, as I know it is going to be an expensive restaurant. I think they sell italian food.
As I was looking for some photos to snapped, came across a shop named Quickly. It seems to be selling drinks. I don't know why it is call Quickly.
Found a cow with pictures painted on it. The pictures of farmer with their cow moving on a hilly area. The cow was there to promote tourism in other countries.
'Where to get it'
This is found in Jakarta Post 10/8/2005
- Textiles and garments - Tanah Abang, Jatinegara, Ciledung
- Fruit and Vegetables - Kramat Jati
- Cakes and snacks - Senen, Block M (early in the morning)
- Tailors, embroiderers and cake supplies - Mayestik
- Spare parts (machinery or vehicle not human or animal) - Kenari Jaya
- Trophies, military uniforms, second hand goods - Senen
- Poultry - Pulogadung
A list of things and where to get it. Mentioned the items are less expensive. I am sure further reducing price is possible on a hard bargain.