Friday, September 02, 2005

Canton Bay


A restaurant found in Mall Taman Anggerik. One of the big mall with condominium on it. The best part is eight blocks of rooms. The other management decided to treat me and my colleague. This restaurant was choosen because someone has tried out the peking duck. He said it's good.
Here was what I found on the table. A plastic mat with its restaurant name. And a choptick wrapper with its name on it too. I get to participate in selecting dishes. yum yum. Here were some of the dishes we ordered and what the place looks like.

And here is the entrance where I passed through it 4 times.
I don't know what I am posting. I am very sleepy here. Very early in the morning, I am still working. Really not a good news.

4 comments:

Selba said...

hummmm.... the food look yummy... should try it someday :)

SooHK said...

Walow eh... looks delicious...

PhotoCrazy said...

Yup it is really delicious compared to Da Wan.. if i'm not wrong.. hehehe..

chunwei.tan said...

hmmm this is the one that opened right after i left i suppose...looks nice...and i miss Samudera Suki alot!